We provide assistance for the following:

  • Family-Sponsored Petitions of U.S. Citizens for their relatives (spouse, fiancé, children, siblings) and of Lawful Permanent Residents (Greencard holders) for their spouse and their children under 21).  Depending on their relationship with the U.S. Citizen or the Permanent Resident, the relatives are categorised into Immediate Relatives (IR) or four Preference Category relatives i.e. (F1) Unmarried sons or daughters of a U.S. Citizen, (F2A) Spouse and children of Permanent Residents, (F2B) Unmarried sons and daughters of Permanent Residents, (F3) Married sons and daughters of U.S. Citizens, (F4) Siblings of U.S. Citizens.
  • Employment-Based Petitions for Temporary Workers and H Classifications (H1b, H2b).
  • Employment-Based Immigrant Visa Applications which are divided into five preference categories i.e. (EB1) Priority Workers, (EB2) Members of the Professions Holding Advanced Degrees or Persons of Exceptional Ability, (EB3) Skilled Workers, Professionals, and Other Workers, (EB4) Certain Special Immigrants, (EB5) Employment Creation or Investors.
  •  Non-immigrant Visa Applications i.e. (B1) Business or Domestic Employee, (B2) Pleasure, (B1/B2) Business/Pleasure, (F) Student, (H) Temporary Worker or Trainee, (E) Treaty Investor/Trader.
  • U.S. Citizenship, Passport, Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) Applications.
  • Waivers on Immigrant Visa Denials.
  • Humanitarian Reinstatement of family-based petitions where the petitioner passes away.
  • Child Status Protection Act (CSPA) for aged-out derivative beneficiaries.
  • Investor’s Visa Preparation.

We have an active U.S. immigration lawyer assigned in Manila, Philippines and is available for consultations and emergency assistance.  As such, our Manila Office also provides the following services:

  • Consular Assistance
  • Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA)
  • Notary Requirements
  • Greencard Surrender
  • Immigrant Visa Interview Preparation
  • U.S. Passport Application and Renewal
  • Tax Filings for U.S. Citizens/Permanent Residents
  • Social Security Benefits and Claims Applications
  • U.S. Veterans Benefits and Claims Appications

Our Manila, Philippines office also provides Philippine Immigration Assistance for non-Philippine citizens or foreigners. Our Accredited Agents are ready to answer your questions and concerns about Philippine Immigration regulations and requirements.  They will be responsible for filing the appropriate applications with the Bureau of Immigration (BI) on your behalf and make sure that your status in the Philippines will always be valid to ensure a hassle-free stay in the Philippines whether on a temporary or permanent basis.

Extension of Authorised Stay

If your stay will exceed fifty-nine (59) days, you must apply for an extension of authorised stay with the BI Main office or any authorised filed office. You must maintain a clean record while in the Philippines, as you must secure a BI clearance certificate.

Provisional Work Permit

If you are currently in the Philippines waiting for your Pre-Arranged Employment Visa 9(g), you must apply for a Provisional Work Permit (PWP) while your 9(g) visa is pending.

Conversion to Pre-Arranged Employee (Commercial)

If you are already in the Philippines and will engage in any lawful occupation for compensation, you must convert your visa to Pre-Arranged Employee prior to commencing your occupation.

Extension of Pre-Arranged Employee (Commercial)

If you are already a holder of a Pre-Arranged Employee visa, and are continuing your employment with the original petitioner past the original authorised stay, you must apply for an extension.